Are you in need of changing your career to VMware? Then FITA will be the right choice to get Assistance with latest VMware technology. We offer VMware Training in Anna Nagar for both graduates and professionals.
FITA has good set of faculties to make your dream come true. Our trainers aid the students to get thorough knowledge in VMware. FITA’s syllabus is designed in such a way that students will be able to clear any certification related to VMware. Students will be getting hands-on experience on all the possible topics.FITA will be correct place to get trained for VMware Training in Anna Nagar.
We offer both daily and weekend classes for our students which makes them to learn in their convenient time. Our placement training will aid you to crack the interview process irrespective of the company.
VMware course is the most demanded course in market due to its flexibility and scalability. Hence, it acts as the gateway for youngsters to enter the IT sector. The prevailing workload in IT filed can be reduced by the various automation technologies available in the market. Thus, having knowledge in VMware will help you get the preference in fetching your dream job. VMware Training in Anna Nagar is gaining a firm grip theses days due to its demand in the market.
- Basics of Virtualization
- Installation of ESXi Server
- Virtual Machine Creation & Management
- Understanding Datacenter Infrastructure
- Virtual Machine Concepts
- Configuring Standard Virtual Switch Policies
- VM Migration
- Fault Tolerance
- Patch Management
- Configuring Storage
- VMFS Datastores
- Configuring and Managing Storage
- Data Protection
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Install & configure vCenter Server
- VMware Clusters High Availability
- Host Scalability (DRS Cluster)
- Veeam Backup
- Access and Authentication Control
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- Up-gradation of Server
- Advanced Topics:Distributed Switch
- Understanding ESXi Server Architecture
- VMware vCenter Standalone Converter
- Scheduled Tasks, Events & Alarms
- vSphere Web Client
- VMware vShield Endpoint
- Managing vSphere Using command line interface
- Troubleshooting Virtual Interface
What do you mean by hypervisor and list its types?
It is the virtualization layer, which enables multiple operating systems to share single hardware host. Each VM is allocated with physical resources such as CPU, storage , memory by the host. The types of hypervisors are:
- Hosted hypervisor
List few latest features available in vSphere 5.
- vSphere Networking Enhancements
- Virtual Machine Enhancement
- VMware vCenter Server Enhancement
- ESXi Hypervisor enhancement
- vSphere storage Enhancement
What do you mean by cold and hot migration?
In VMware migration is the process of transferring virtual machine from one storage location to the other one, which could be either hot or cold.
Hot migration: transferring of the OS and applications to physical machines from the VM when the OS or the applications still in its working stage.
Cold migration: involves the suspension of VM or turned-off migration.
Mention the different VMware tools.
It represents a suite of utilities that enhances the performance of the VM guest operating system and the VM management.
How can VMware tool be used?
Installation of the VMware tool eliminates the issues such as:
- Ability to take quiesced snapshots of the guest OS
- Inadequate color depth
- Low video resolution
- Inability to drag-n-drop files or copy-paste
- Restricted mouse movement
- Sync the time of host and guest OS
- Support the guest-bound calls
- Incorrect Network display speed