Are you looking for web designing course then FITA will be the best place for you to be trained and fly high with your dreams coming true. FITA offers PHP Training in Anna Nagar.
FITA offers the best coaching with highly qualified faculties from the industry. The unique teaching methods followed by us helps the students to get engrossed in the class and be more attentive. This makes them to learn for a lifetime.
Choose FITA to be trained in PHP by industrial professionals. Here are few reasons why students choose FITA for PHP Training in Anna Nagar.
- Training starts from the basic level to the advanced level topics.
- We split the students into various batches according to their convenience.
- Students will get real-time projects under the guidance of the trainers.
- Placement assistance will not be a problem for our students.
- We ensure that the classrooms sessions are interactive.
There is enormous usage of web in the recent days. In addition, web is more bind with our day-to-day life. Its usage is more prevalent in online shopping, booking tickets, distance education and connecting with friends. Thus, there is a huge demand for PHP developers in the market. PHP has many advantages with respect to the entry into IT sector. PHP is used in the collection from MySQL. It is also considered as the cart for e-commerce. PHP Training in Anna Nagar will help you boost your resume in any company.
- Data Types MySQL & PHP Course Syllabus
- Initial Steps
- Logical Expressions
- PHP Code Using Loops Concepts
- Creating Web Pages with PHP Training
- User-Defined Functions
Mention the types of errors in PHP.
- E_ERROR:A fatal error that causes script termination.
- E_CORE_ERROR: Fatal errors that occur during PHP initial startup.
- E_USER_ERROR: User-generated error message.
- E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR: Catchable fatal error indicating a dangerous error
- E_USER_NOTICE: User-generated notice message.
- E_ALL: Catches all errors and warnings.
- E_COMPILE_ERROR: Fatal compile-time errors indication problem with script.
- E_NOTICE: Run time notice caused due to error in code.
- E_WARNING: Run-time warning that does not cause script termination.
- E_STRICT: Run-time notices.
- E_PARSE: Compile time parse error.
- E_USER_WARNING: User-generated warning message.
- E_CORE_WARNING: Warnings that occur during PHP initial startup.
List out the types of Print functions available in PHP.
PHP is a server side scripting language for creating dynamic web pages. There are so many functions available for displaying output in PHP. The basic functions for displaying output in PHP are as follows:
- print() Function
- echo() Function
- printf() Function
- sprintf() Function
- Var_dump() Function
- print_r() Function
What is the importance of “method” attribute in a html form?
The “method” attribute determines how to send the form-data into the server. There are two methods – get and post. The default method is get, which sends the form information by appending it on the URL. Information sent from a form with the POST method is invisible to others and has no limits on the amount of information to send.