In the modernized world IT is considered as the most employment providing industry. FITA provides the students Blue Prism Training in Anna Nagar to start a career in IT field.
- Job Seekers
- Project Managers
And we are looking for everything to be automated in order to move in a faster pace. This is same with the IT companies to deliver their projects quickly. There is tremendous demand for Blue Prism Training in the market due to the usage of automated tools which are preferred by MNCs. The various roles you can target after completing the training are:
- Process Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
It is also believed by the experts that this will be a very effective career for emerging graduates. And it is such a field in which evolution will be a part of it thus candidates will have to be ready new roles and challenges.
- Module 1: Basics of RPA
- Module 2: Intro to Blue Prism
- Module 3: Input & output
- Module 4: Process studio
- Module 5: Business objects
- Module 6: Mastering work flow
- Module 7: Case management
- Module 8: Advanced feature
- Module 9: Exception handling
- Module 10: Object studio
- Module 11: Additional feature
- Module 12: Other app type
- Module 13: Certification guidance
- Module 14: Project
Explain Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation?
Robotic Automation is the process where existing enterprise is driven by computer software in automated way.
List out the popular RPA Tools.
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- Open span
What are the steps involved in the implementation of RPA?
- Selection of the targeted opportunities
- Important Processes are modified
- Creation of logical Business Case
- Vendor selection automatically
- RPA Development
- Wrap up and continuation of building expertise RPA bots.
Mention the need of Blue Prism.
- Automation process designed for IT Governance.
- Both internal and external keys are supported.
- Audit Logs is enabled.
- Due to .NET customization it is robust in nature.
Does there is need of any coding in blue prism?
Blue-prism is code-free and is capable of being automated over any software.